Religious Education (CCD) Update
Registration packets for the 2020-2021 academic year can be picked up in the Narthex of the Church through Sunday, August 30. There is an information letter attached to the form, so please be sure to read the letter before completing the application. Forms with the fees should be turned in by September 3, 2020.
The form and letter can also be found by clicking here.
If you have questions please call 843-340-7667.
Thank you God Bless.
Tena Vernon, Charlotte Watkins.
Return to Mass
The following guidelines have been implemented for everyone's safety. Do not assume the spread of the virus has diminished. We must continue our precautionary measures to ensure we are protecting our community from the spread of COVID-19.
- Until further notice, no one has an obligation to attend Mass.
- If you are over 65 you may stay home.
- If you're feeling sick, please stay home.
- If you are considered high risk and vulnerable to the virus, or fearful of large crowds, please stay home.
- For those who cannot join us at church, we will continue to post the Sunday Mass online through summer.
- To ensure social distancing is maintained, there will be a limit on the number of people that will be allowed to attend each Mass ushers and volunteers will instruct you as you arrive. Designated pews will have a 6’ distance in seating (families can sit together without distancing).
- The practice of Communion on the tongue and the sharing of the Communion cup have been suspended.
- Face covering is encouraged.
- Please use the restrooms only if absolutely necessary.
Your understanding during this unprecedented time is appreciated.
May God our merciful Father continue to watch over us and protect us.
Mass Schedule (as of 1 Aug 2020)
Daily Mass: 8:00 AM & 9:00 AM
Saturday Vigil: 4:00 PM & 6:00 PM
Sunday Mass: 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 12:00 Noon, 1:30 PM (in Spanish)
A huge thank you to all who are continuing to mail in their weekly/monthly contributions to Our Lady Star of the Sea. Your donations greatly assist us with our many ongoing financial obligations. Online Giving is also a simple way to donate. Simply go to our website at www.olssnmb.com, click on Online Giving and follow the instructions.
The following Masses may also be viewed on TV and Online from various sources:
The Diocese of Charleston is livestreaming from the Chapel of the Holy Family -
Facebook: facebook.com/DioceseChas You Tube: youtube.com/DioceseChas
EWTN: Masses every day including Sunday: 8:00 AM, 12 Noon, & 7:00 PM
HTC Channel 11-2, Spectrum Channel 63
St. Gregory the Great - 11:00 AM every Sunday: http://www.sgg.cc/mass-live-stream.html
Anuncio Importante: ver bajo ministerio hispano—informacion