GriefShare Healing Ministry
If you’ve lost a spouse, child, family member, or friend, it can be a confusing time when you feel isolated and have many questions about things you’ve never faced before.
Our GriefShare group meets every Tuesday from 2:00 p.m. to 4 p.m. at St.. John's Center located at 1048 Sea Mountain Hwy.in N. Myrtle Beach. GriefShare is a 13- week sessions starting March 3rd thru April 28th. GriefShare helps you face these challenges in a safe, confidential setting and move toward rebuilding your life. Each GriefShare session has three distinct elements:
- Video seminar with experts – Each week, your GriefShare group will watch a video seminar featuring top experts on grief and recovery subjects. These videos feature expert interviews and real-life case enactments.
- Support group discussion with focus - After viewing the video, you and the other group members will spend time as a support group, discussing what was presented in that week’s video seminar and what is going on in your lives.
- Personal study and Biblical Reflection - During the week you will have the opportunity to use your workbook for further personal study of the grieving process and to help sort out your emotions.
For more information check our OLSS site info on www.griefshare.org or call:
- Facilitator Fran Signorino at 843-399-8196
- Admin Leader Pat Niederberger at 843-273-0171
- Admin Leader Kathy Tannone at 843-877-6010